1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Coolladen to the exclusion of all other general terms and conditions to which these terms and conditions apply.
2. These terms and conditions are valid for all legal relationships, where Coolladen is the supplier of goods or services.
3. In these terms and conditions "Customer" means any natural or legal person who enters into a legal relationship with Coolladen.
4. With the acceptance of the placement the Customer also accepts the applicability of these terms and conditions.
5. a deviation from the provisions contained in these terms and conditions can only be made in writing and exclusively by Coolladen, whereby the remaining provisions remain unaffected.
1. Payments can be used with PayPal
2. If you pay in a currency other than Euro, the exchange rate at the time of payment will apply.
3. Cheques are not accepted by Coolladen
4. If not explicitly agreed otherwise by Coolladen, the customer is not entitled to discount, deductions or set-offs.
1. All prices on Coolladen are under reservation, if at all, because of graphic or typing errors.
2. All prices on Coolladen are indicated in Euro.
3. All offers on Coolladen are considered as noncommittal deviations from this can only be made in writing and exclusively by Coolladen. All offers are noncommittal and are nevertheless subject to the availability of the products.
4. All offers of Coolladen are considered as non-binding and subject to change. Coolladen expressly reserves the right to change prices, especially if this is necessary due to (legal) regulations.
1. All products and services are delivered within Europe.
2. Coolladen can not guarantee the availability of all products. If a lack should occur, Coolladen will inform the customer.
3. The delivery time starts when the order was placed and the payment is received by Coolladen.
4. The delivery takes place at the moment when the consumer or a person in the name of the customer receives the shipment at the delivery address indicated on the order.
5. The customer is obliged to check the products at the delivery to find out whether they correspond to the agreement. If the packaging is missing or damaged, the customer must open the packaging in the presence of the carrier and check the goods for damage and the customer must document any damage on the delivery bill. If the damage is found to be the result of defective packaging, the customer may reject the product and return it to the carrier. The Customer must send Coolladen as soon as possible and in any case within two (2) Working days after delivery a written, justified notification about (transport) damages or other defects.
6. Coolladen has the right to deliver orders with several articles in partial deliveries, which are dispatched from the warehouses considered suitable by Coolladen. Of course Coolladen will always combine as many articles as possible. If articles are not available, the delivery will take place later or an alternative will be chosen if the customer agrees.
Orders can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Before returning the order, the return form should be filled out and sent. After approval by Coolladen the return can be done, provided that the articles are new and in the original packaging complete with all accessories and all manuals. The customer is responsible for a good packaging.
For returns under warranty the same form is to be used. The return form can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance Selling Regulations / Cooling-off Period1. If the Customer does not want to accept a product for whatever reason, the Customer is entitled to return the product to Coolladen within fourteen (14) days after delivery. Please contact us for this purpose via email@example.com. A return form will be sent to you. After filling out the return form and approval by Coolladen the product(s) can be returned. Please note that returns are only accepted if they are returned undamaged and in original.
Packaging and complete. Remember to always enclose the approved return form to the shipment. Without this form, the shipment will not be accepted. This also applies to returned goods under warranty. The cost of returning the goods must be paid by the customer.
2. The requirements for returns are as follows: The item should be as new in its original packaging and complete with manuals, original invoice and approved return form. The packaging should be good.
3. Returns can only be made within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the shipment.
1. Coolladen cannot be made liable for damages, which are caused by improper use, incompetence and faulty installation.
2. In no case Coolladen is responsible or can be made liable for loss or damage during the return transport. If the packaging obviously shows transport damages.
1. Without prejudice to other rights to which they are entitled, in the case of force majeure, Coolladen has the right if they so desire to suspend the execution of the order or dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by notifying the client in writing and without Coolladen being liable for any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness under the given circumstances
2. Force majeure is understood to mean every shortcoming that cannot be attributed to Coolladen, because no blame is attributable to them and they cannot be held responsible pursuant to the law, legal act or generally accepted practice.
Images and product information
Pictures and product information on the Cool Store website serve the illustration of the product. Coolladen can be made liable in no way for damages which are to be led back on inaccurate pictures or information on the website. On the other hand Coolladen will do everything to present the products as exact as possible.
1. Coolladen applies the warranty period of twenty-four (24) months to all products. Unless it is accepted by the EU law, Coolladen cannot be held liable for a warranty period which is longer than the period determined by the manufacturers and suppliers. Coolladen respects the rights and claims which are entitled to the customer.
2. If a product has a defect within the warranty period, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. A return form will be sent to you. After the form is approved, the product can be sent back for repair. In case of a defect within the warranty period, which was caused by the customer himself, Coolladen will make a cost estimate for the repair, which includes the material and labor costs and the costs for the return. If the above statement is true, the incurred costs are not refunded by Coolladen.
3. The guarantee on products expires if:
3.1 The warranty period has expired
3.2 Inappropriate use
3.3 If the product is not in its original condition, for example due to modifications
3.4 If the product was used in combination with accessories that the product does not support.
3.5 Unsupported software or firmware
4. if a defect was caused by the customer, the costs for repair and shipping are to be borne by the customer.
All offers of Coolladen, agreements between Coolladen and third parties or resulting agreements are exclusively subject to Dutch-German law.
2. The scope of application of the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is expressly excluded.
3. If you are a merchant, a legal person of public law or a legal person of public law, all disputes between the Coolladen and you are A settlement before an ordinary court is excluded.
4. If you are for any reason not satisfied with the delivered products or services of Coolladen, please formulate it in words and send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will contact you within fourteen (14) days.
1. The customer must fill out the return form to request an RMA Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the form will be sent to you. Once approved, the product(s) may be returned to the address indicated on the return form at the customer's expense.
2. The completed and by Coolladen approved return form must be sent together with the shipment and the original invoice of Coolladen. Without this the RMA can not be processed.
3. Coolladen cannot be made liable for the loss of data or presettings due to the RMA processing. To prevent this, please take some time to create a backup.
4. The RMA processing at Coolladen is based on carry-in conditions. This means that products are sent in for repair at the expense of the customer. The costs for the return shipment to the customer are at the expense of Coolladen.
5. If a RMA request turns out to be unjustified, the customer is informed. The repair and/or return is then carried out in dialogue with the customer, whereby the costs for the return shipment are at the expense of the customer.
6. The processing of an RMA takes up to 6 weeks. Coolladen will do everything to keep the processing time as short as possible.
7. The Customer is liable for damages or loss during the transport and cannot be compensated by Coolladen.
1. Even if Coolladen has allowed deviations from these terms and conditions for a short or longer period of time, and whether tacitly or not, the right of Coolladen to demand the immediate and strict compliance with these terms and conditions remains in force.
Any flexibility in the application of the conditions by Coolladen does not entitle the Customer to any rights to them.
2. If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions or another agreement with Coolladen are in conflict with applicable legal provisions, the corresponding provision becomes invalid and Coolladen replaces it by a new comparable, legally acceptable provision.
3. Coolladen is entitled to use third parties for the execution of the order.